Mega (better known by its brand product, iranecar.com) is one of the highest online payment transaction websites in Iran. Mega is the sale contractor for the largest car industries in Iran (e.g. saipa.iranecar.com), which leads to extremely high loads in special sales.
I joined the team to improve their sale system and make it scalable and distributed for high load sales (up to about 4 million requests in an hour).
Notable challenges and skills:
- Designing scalable Microservice architecture
- Service Containerization using Docker
- Running Kubernetes
- Running Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) and Continuous Deployment over Azure Cloud Services
- Designing and implementing high stress queue service (about 10K concurrent requests) with OpenResty and clustered Redis
- Running Load, Performance and Stress tests, using JMeter and Loader.io
- Automated Integration Tests