My team and I as the co-founder and CTO of 2nate (pronounced same as “donate” [/dәʊneɪt/]) built the leading Iranian crowdfunding platform focusing on charity & social impact activities in the categories of “Living Environment”, “Health”, “Emergency Relief”, “Occupation” & “Culture”.
Our achievements and successes in making the environment around us a better place, made me proud to be a part of 2nate. These are some of our proud list:
- Fundrasing over 4 Billion IRR to help and rebuild western part of Iran after earthquake.
- Fundrasing 150 Billion IRR to make job for family caregiver women in a deprived village
- Fundrasing 135 Million IRR to equiping Iran Autism Assosiation general clinic & children clinic
- Fundrasing 150 Million IRR to equiping a computer workshop in Asheghlou (a deprived village in western north of Iran) girls’ high school
- Fundrasing 10 Million IRR to provide food and save extincting deer in Miandasht
Notable challenges and skills:
- Running a scrum team (as scrum master)
- Software product management with a team of five developers by issue tracking and hosting git over Gitlab (self hosted)
- Organised branching model using Git-Flow
- Automated Unit Tests
(Currently I’m working with 2nate as a Technical Consultant)